Friday, March 5, 2010

...

According to my grades I am doing not very bad on my courses, but there is one problem - participation. Even if it worth just 10% of the final grade it can make my grades lower bacause I always late for classes and almost everytime silent during it. Well... I have a reason for that, but there is no excuse and my total grade is going to be worse and worse... and I can not do anything with it. I do not really care about grades, but my parents pay for my education so I want to do on my course as better as I can. Anyway, if Scott will read this blog (and he will) I want to say... sorry for that, but I can not do anything with this problem and I am afraid I will keep being late on my classes. I am very punctual at all, but not in this case... I can not control It, but if I could I will never be late.
Waah... I hope it does not look like I am going to cry now... lol

7 comments:

  1. You are smart guy my advice to you wake up early man

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate your honesty. The first step towards solving a problem is to admit that it exists. I can also see that you appreciate the fact that your parents are paying for your course. If you are doing your best that you can, and you feel that you are doing your best, I'm proud of you no matter what (however, you still need to be on time!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Participation is essential when learning languages because it means that you are practicing what you are learning. Also, it gives instructors a chance to hear how you are doing. We can help correct mistakes and give you advice on how to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is sad feeling, but my advice to you is you should control and challenge with yourself to do the best. Also, you can give yourself a prize if you win.

    good luck,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish to see you everyday~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahha))))
    Good luck Yurka)))))))))

    ReplyDelete